You do not need to have any previous experience in a childcare setting to apply for this role.
We a looking for team players who are enthusiastic, eager to learn and have a friendly demeanour.
Key requirements for the position include:
- a genuine love for children and a desire to build a career in Early Childhood Education and Care;
- a great work ethic;
- self-motivation and lots of energy;
- a Working With Children Check (WWCC).
- the ability to commit to a 12 month traineeship;
- ability to work efficiently and an understanding that your traineeship will include a lot task-like duties including cleaning, changing nappies and setting up play experiences and equipment.
If successful you will need to obtain:
- an approved Childcare First Aid Certificate at your own cost with the course code HLTAID004. We can assist you in finding an approved training institute. This is usually a full day course.